What to expect from your warranty…
Most fiberglass bathtubs, showers, enclosures and shower pans last only 10 to 15 years or less before they become worn and dull making them difficult to maintain and keep clean. Over time, fiberglass bottoms can weaken and crack. Our patented product, Bio-Inlay® can repair broken and cracked bottoms in bathtubs and showers. GET A GRIP can repair most damage, including cracks, and even change the color to complement any redecorating plan. And, refinishing is done without removing the fixture. This is a huge advantage for many one-piece fiberglass shower units that are often built in to the structural framing of the bathroom walls.
GET A GRIP offers a warranty to cover workmanship because we believe in our skilled technicians and quality materials. We use proven products and procedures. However, we can’t guarantee that the finish won’t chip or scratch if mistreated, whether intentionally or accidentally.
We can resurface fiberglass bathtubs, fiberglass enclosure and shower pans.
This limited warranty is provided by your local GET A GRIP dealer or franchisee that performed the work and service.
Should our material or workmanship prove faulty during the warranty period, we will correct these faults at no additional cost to the user. We will cover flaking, peeling and fading. This warranty does not cover man-made damage or negligence on the part of the user.
We DO NOT guarantee the following and the warranty will be voided if:
- The Waiting Period Is Not Honored: The newly refinished area needs 24 HOURS to cure. Keep it free from water during this time.
- Bathmats containing suction cups are used. These produce a reaction with the finish when subjected to hot water.
- Damage is caused by continuous wetness from leaking or dripping plumbing.
- You use harsh abrasive cleaners, bleaches or scratch pads.
- You use products containing bleach, oils, hair dyes, citric acid, etc., any of which may stain or mar the finish.
- The surface comes in contact with acidic substances like lemon, lime or other fruit juices, vinegars, etc. This may cause surfaces to discolor.
- You wash animals in a newly refinished bathtub or shower.
- You store objects directly on the surface, especially metal cans, which may form rust stains.
- You hang garments that could bleed stains on the surface.
- There is any movement in the substructure of the surface which, in turn, causes movement in the refinished surface. Any resulting cracks or splits in the refinished surface or grout lines are not covered under the warranty.
- There is damage from any activity or use that is not normal or an intended use of the bathtub or shower as recommended by the original manufacturer.
cracking seams, soft bottoms, rust and/or general wear and tear.